EU Project Coordination Office,
- conducts activities to review and improve the vision of our municipality in accordance with the EU Acquis.
- forms the strategic objectives of our municipality concerning the European Union.
- monitors national and international grant calls and prepares projects for appropriate issues and also provides guidance and coordination to relevant departments.
- introduces the Office to public institutions and develops new collaborations for EU Projects.
- is in contact with the Ministry for EU Affairs and its affiliates to develop new collaborations for EU projects by increasing the recognition of the EU Project Coordination Office.
- provides young people with information about the European Union through various activities within the scope of the “9 May European Day” which is prepared annually by the Ministry of EU Affairs.
- plans appropriate events for the special days and weeks organized by the European Commission each year on different themes and ensures routine celebrations for the European Union.
The Municipality of Keçiören is accredited as the Eurodesk touch point by the EU Education and Youth Programs Center. In this context, it aims to inform young people about European opportunities and Erasmus by organizing various activities for young people.
Here you can reach the European Union projects realized by our municipality.
Kecioren Municipality is accredited as the Eurodesk Contact Point by the EU Education and Youth Programs Center of the Ministry of EU Affairs. The first Eurodesk Contact Point in Ankara is the Municipality of Keçiören.